Wednesday, December 30, 2009

St Christophers Amsterdam My Child Was Bullied At St. Christophers School, Wembley - How Can We Warn Parents?

My child was bullied at St. Christophers School, Wembley - how can we warn parents? - st christophers amsterdam

My son attended private school a few years ago and had to leave because of harassment too terrible. The school is not treated because of her parents, who were the aggressors, and also lose the company - who are brothers and sisters in the school was afraid. When I read the comments in this school are all very positive! I think there should be a website where one of the schools, the students may have bullied the list. This school has a policy of intimidation - but only on paper! Although there a few years ago I was still furious against them. My son went to another school and never looked back - but what a terrible experience!

1 comments:

WooHoo Answers! said...

Bulletins? Entertainment?
Although bullying is not nice, he seems to want a place in the school. In addition, he was intimidated and even hated, which has helped me greatly, because it is stronger because it has become. What we really need to do is to know why bullied her son, before doing anything. Then the school, I know they want and be able to stop it.

I hope this helps ^ ^

Post a Comment