Thursday, February 4, 2010

Computer Case Check Model How Do I Check What Model Of Motherboard I Have?

How Do I Check What Model Of Motherboard I Have? - computer case check model

Need to find the type of motherboard, so I can check whether AGP / PCI-E or PCI Express 2.0

I have tried and dxdiag, but without success. I have also tried right-click on My Computer, but without success. Can someone help me here?

I'm running Windows XP Professional if he needed to know.

Thank you very much,
Key-J

5 comments:

Nihil777 said...

Would you open the box (carefully) and take a look at the motherboard itself.

Above the White Stripes laid horizontally, there is one more of another type. If the color is long and it is likely that PCI-Ex16/2.0. AGP is likely, if they are of medium length and color. If no such slot, simply use the PCI video card.

BellaVir... said...

Can
1: Open case and see
2-Download and run CPU-(Z no installation required ..) (the answer is "GUI" tab "Board").
http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

bye ...

Scott said...

simple way to do to start it ...... Not all motherboards have n s /, or a model in large letters and numbers ....... probably a magnifying glass ...... ... some of them already do, but if you do not get to buy something, look at this and say what we should already know ........... Scott

http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

anonymous x said...

You open the computer and usually there is something written on the plate, then Google and see what

hagaren4... said...

If you purchased your computer manufacturer's website and check the number of teams.

The number will be put on the computer or in the case before the computer.

Or open and the motherboard, and it should be written a number on it.

------------------------------

Only you can prevent this, stay away from viruses.

Post a Comment