Friday, February 12, 2010

Driving In Uk On Canadian License Caught Speeding !. When Were Lifetime Driving Licenses Introduced In UK.?

!. When were lifetime driving licenses introduced in UK.? - driving in uk on canadian license caught speeding

I left the United Kingdom in February 1975 to work abroad. I could not renew their license has expired and then presented as well as 70 years.
During his visit, permanently in the United Kingdom in 2005 and in anticipation of the return as DVLA asked about the renovation. She looked me in the direction from the past, the United Kingdom and has confirmed my old license. They told me to talk with photos and prices, no problem. Now another problem DVLA said it was bounced and report back to the test. I explained that she had 3 other licenses from Canada, California and Costa Rica license and went steadily. No help. She said I could change my license from Canada into the United Kingdom, but only for vehicles with automatic transmission, unless the test I sat in my test Canada's manual. Well, equiv after a trip to Canada, particularly to meet the MTO (DVLA) said,have not been used as vehicles to test it for about 31 years to pursue.
Who can I go if people who 30 years ago have not turned it over in May, all the time and restored the license remains valid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment