Thursday, February 18, 2010

Is There Really A Vegeta I'm Looking For A Site With Some Good Goku/Vegeta Fanfiction. Does Anyone Know Of A Rec Site For The Pairing?

I'm looking for a site with some good Goku/Vegeta fanfiction. Does anyone know of a Rec site for the pairing? - is there really a vegeta

I went in Saiyan Hideaway, whispers and Fanfiction.net. I want a website with a collection of Goku / Vegeta fanfiction site or rec. Even if someone knows something about the quality of FICS, please send me the link! I searched everywhere on the Internet for a site rec to mate, and it seems to be. If someone familiar with Harry / Draco, then you know that there are really great Rec sides. I'm looking for something like that.

2 comments:

♦ Topi jerami ♦ said...

... It is very unspecific. What kind of animals? How? What WRE animals? (eg if they monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh or something similar)
And everything that people do not ?.... I mean give us something to work, here.

Hot n Cold ;) said...

http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/ani ... I have a lot of things .. how do the hell.

Post a Comment