Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fusion Bulma Chichi What Is Your Most And Least Favorite DBZ Saga?

What is your most and least favorite DBZ saga? - fusion bulma chichi

I had Dragon Ball Z for a long time because he was seen to the left, but not a fan at the time, but I like the series. But what's in my head are the sagas. I'll show you a list of franchises that I like and dislike, without asking questions for which I have feelings of these legends, if you want to:

Favorites Sagas (REAL EPIC SAGAS)
+ Saiyan (Goku and Vegeta in their first battle)
+ Namek (Gohan, Goku, Bulma and adventure for the Dragon Balls and freezer)
+ Ginyu (Ginyu Force, and the unexpected level of the new Goku)
+ Destroy Frieza (Namek planet and the struggle between SS Goku and Frieza the Tyrant)
+ Garlic Jr. (I know, I hated, but some people appreciate that Gohan save the earth for the first time)
+ Trunks (Future TruNCP beat Frieza easily meets the Z-Gang)
+ Create androids (Dr. Gero terrorized the country and the pursuit of Goku)
+ Imperfect Cell Fusion (Piccolo with Kami, and the first time that the cell)
+ Perfect Cell (extended its perfect form)
Games + cell (before the tournament starts on its own Gohan and save the world for the second time)

LESS SAGA (mainly SAGAS BULLSHIT)
+ Great Saiyaman (Gohan has his new alter-ego loved only)
+ World Tournament (he was a little bit, especially against the Goths Trunks)
+ Babidi (Babidi takes control and the first occurrence of Majin Boo)
+ Majin Buu (fat azz monsters and two small children can not fight seriously)
+ Fusion (Gotenks not been taken seriously, at least oneble with Buu)
+ Defeat Kid Buu (Kid Buu and Goku's last 3 episodes) are my favorites

Tell me, what is yours, and at least most favorite DBZ sagas and their opinions.

6 comments:

Renaissance everything said...

The best is the Saga Freezer

The worst thing is Garlic Jr. Saga

butterfly g said...

Most favorite Namek Saga Saga is love, and I still remember, and
Less Fovrite Garlic Jr. hated hated hated.
I loved the great Saiyaman saga is very funny and the Majin Buu Saga, which was as H *** funny.

Heather said...

I hate Saga Garlic Jr., Oh God, I hate you, lol sorry. My favorite is probably the cell imperfect, but I have not seen one of Buu in the year, so yeah lol

NYC said...

Kid Buu Saga Saga was the best, then why are you put in the worst section

Saga merger was undoubtedly the worst

Max said...

Probably the Namek saga, but they are all pretty *** missing my favs are the legend Freiz, cells, and Saiyan Sagas
Lol i bum DBZ Forkins

sakatha said...

My favorite is the saga trunks saga BECAUSE raises our curiosity about the details of the newspapers and where they came from another Saiyan. It is also very interesting to see that Vegeta and Bulma are a couple and takes all z in the dead time online
I like other legends
Sayan
Freezer Of course [the struggle is long]
Android
imperfect cell
Mobile Games
Babidi [I like the fight between Goku and Vegeta, when vegetation Speaks His Mind]
Fusion [disputes between Goku and Vegeta are welcome]

less popular legends
garlic.jr
Great Saiyaman [but it is a bit of humor]
majinbuu [what's very disturbing to see Boo and behavior]

Post a Comment