Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Adult Videos For Itouch Adult Swim Podcast For My Itouch?

Adult swim podcast for my itouch? - adult videos for itouch

How to videos on my itouch with Adult Swim podcast in the iTunes Store? I already subscribed and still nothing ... I see no video on my iTouch. What's happening? This is the first time get the podcast with my iTouch. Even if you're not, how can I cancel my subscription? If anyone knows what to answer in the interview you again if necessary. I would really appreciate it. Thank U!

1 comments:

Destin B said...

If you wish to unsubscribe, go to iTunes on your computer and click on podcasts, and next to the podcast you want to delete, click here to unsubscribe from the newsletter. I've seem the same problem with two of my podcasts Arent.

Post a Comment