Friday, January 8, 2010

Uk Driving Licence Templates How Do I Get A Driving Licence In The UK?

How do I get a driving licence in the UK? - uk driving licence templates

I am receiving the life of Bosnia in London since October 2005 and would like a license in the United Kingdom.

I wonder whether the fact that I have a driver's license (in Bosnia), but 8 years ago does not help (at least when it comes to a provisional license, which I think I 't have to get first), or do I have through the process get rid of as if I never had.

I'm also a little confused is issued on provisional license. My country is fairly simple step in this direction. You will receive a certificate of any kind (and therefore) no license, before they give courses and both theoretical and practical exams ...

Explain me, please! :))

Thank you in advance!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contact the DVLA in Swansea should be able to change their full license from Bosnia for a full season in England. We have to pay a fee to exchange your license.

Hetty said...

They are probably the best contact with the DVLA in Swansea and should say in the situation. Here you will find the phone number in your local telephone directory or telephone inquiries. I hope you might get a!

In general, you can create a provisional license, which can then use the class with a qualified teacher or a person over 21 who had a license for 4 years question (I think). You must be a have of them, before allowing him on the street.

Colin said...

DVLA
Swansea
SA99 1BN

Driving License Queries: 01792 772151

Colin said...

DVLA
Swansea
SA99 1BN

Driving License Queries: 01792 772151

Colin said...

DVLA
Swansea
SA99 1BN

Driving License Queries: 01792 772151

peterwar... said...

To go for a British driver's license to your nearest office and request that it should be in your town or local shops

Batman said...

Go to the DMV

emmamme. said...

likely to look in the yellow pages and see if I could find a driver and from there,

Post a Comment