Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Due Date Calculator Conception Do I Go According To The Conception Date Or The First Day Of My Last Period To Figure Out A Due Date?

Do i go according to the conception date or the first day of my last period to figure out a due date? - due date calculator conception

I know that 100% sure that was the day I concieved (5 / 11), the only act of the month. By counting 40 weeks from today, I get 2 / 15. I have online calculators and they all come 2 / 3. I completed the online calculator for the design and the day of my time fist day, but he said the same thing. Anyone who knows anything about the calculation of the due date? It seems they are all estimates, 38 weeks instead of 40th Should I with my calculations? I know I couldnt be any other day.

2 comments:

Catherin... said...

The reason they go anyway, because if the time of conception, then you need to add 38 weeks and not 40th

The number of week 40 is based on a 28-day or 4-week cycle. The first two weeks, she is not pregnant and do not even have at this point ovulation. From the moment of conception during ovulation, which usually adds about two weeks before the start of the next session, he added, in the weeks before ovulation.

Moreover, simply because they had sex 11 days to think it is the day we planned. Sperm can live up to the reproductive organs 5 days (usually about 3), so it could be a few days later than the last.

The easiest way to get an exact date is a transvaginal ultrasound examination have 8-10 weeks of pregnancy. Be + / - 1 days.

lavinnar said...

It is probably with the same design is Antime Cause time within two days per week PETE your last period and a deadline is only one round of a fight because of the long term, can a baby have at any time, even after 38 weeks to 40 weeks. Whenever I go to the doctor, but probably an ultrasound to measure the baby and see exactly how far advanced and have a better time.
My due date changed three times in the last year I was pregnant and was due in November, when he first day of my time was left in the 3rd November, then had a ultasound that baby and it gave me an expiration date of the 11th November, then I changed doctors because I was not close to me, gave me an ultrasound and it gave me an appointment 8th November, I was on 2 November following, as I said, it's just waiting time.
Good luck and congratulations!

Post a Comment